2Mundos es una empresa joven, que cuenta con la experiencia de sus fundadores y la del equipo, que han trabajado en centenas de proyectos en los últimos años.
Buscamos candidatos apasionados por lo que hacen, curiosos y que les guste trabajar en equipo, que nos ayuden a hacer de nuestra empresa una empresa mejor a cada día, multicultural y abierta. Nuestra preferencia es por candidatos que conozcan y estén familiarizados con las mecánicas y con el mercado de games, apps, plataformas, pero con mucho placer analizaremos todos los currículos enviados por personas motivadas, inteligentes y talentosas.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Build software applications: follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Assist in defining software architectures: collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities;
- Continually communicate with the client and project teams: explain progress on the development effort;
- Owns success: take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- At least one of the following frameworks: angular, chaplin, ember, react, backbone
- Ajax and rest apis
- Git, sass, less
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Fluent or advanced knowledge of english is required
- C#, .net, mvc
- Github or stack overflow
- Html5 builder/task runner (grunt, brunch, gulp, make, ant)
- Test runner/framework (karma, jasmine, mocha, etc.)
Senior Mobile Software Engineer
- Consistently develop game and app features of high level quality on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable, flexible apps
- Monitor performance and optimize client and server side code, for realtime actions
- Excellent knowledge of unity3d and c# scripting, textures, animation, gui styles, user session management, statistical analyses
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Direct experience with game logic, particle systems, clientserver communication scripting, big data collection
- Experience in Android and iPhone game development
- Experience in version control software: atlasian and others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to "think outside the box"
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must love to roll up your sleeves and get dirty with unity3d: integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
- Prior experience in a wellknown mobile title or aaa titles are a significant asset
- Level logic design, scene flow planning and creation experience
- Relaxed environment and a dress down culture
- Flat organizational structure
- Next star wars launch will be day off